Houston Rolling Security Shutters
Rolling shutter systems are installed in window and door openings to protect premises from break-in and intrusion, sun, wind, rain, noise etc.
Aluminum roller shutters are resistant to corrosion and precipitation exposure. They are strong, reliable and environmentally friendly.
Primary structural component of roller shutters is the curtain consisting of aluminum roll-formed or extruded profiles.
Roller shutters perform a number of important functions.
- Break in protection – Home, office or shop security is the main task that roller shutters can successfully fulfill. In your absence roller shutter systems can effectively protect your property.
- Sun protection – Comfortable chill during hot days, protection of curtains, furniture and carpeted floors against fading under the influence of sun rays.
- Weather protection – Reliable protection of the window against atmospheric effects (rain, snow, hail, wind blows). Torn branches and any other objects taken up with a strong wind will not damage windows and doors.
- Energy Savings – When the curtain is rolled down there is the air gap between the roller shutters and the window that acts like a thermos.
- Noise protection – Reduction of noise levels in the room for a more comfortable work or leisure due to usage of aluminum profiles with foam insulation.
Due to a wide variety of color solutions and shutter boxes design, roller shutters can be considered as the original decorative element of the facade highlighting the exclusive character and modern style of the house.
Houston Rolling Shutters services Katy, Houston, Sealy, Cypress, Brookshire, Fulshear, The Woodlands, Kingwood.
5 shutter minimum purchase.