Replace Your Old Houston Windows.
Replacement Windows of Houston
For the best Houston Replacement Windows
- WE HAVE HOUSTON REPLACEMENT WINDOWS TO FIT EVERYONE'S NEEDS AND BUDGET.
- Thank you for taking the time to visit our page. We are Houston's Replacement Windows Company, offering a wide variety of vinyl windows, storm windows, house, office, aluminum and fiberglass windows in the Houston area.
- We have been assisting window customers with their replacement window needs in Houston since 2006, and we make the process of purchasing new windows as simple and care free as possible. We do this by offering a Free, no hassel, no pressure in home visit. Our quotes are detailed, so you as the Customer have no surprises. There will be no pushy salesman that will get you to try and buy NOW. This is an important decision, and we want you to be able to rest easy and review our quotes at your leisure. We will be available to answer any and all of your questions, either by phone, email or text.
- Here at Replacement Windows of Katy in Houston, we pride ourselves on being transparent and it shows. It has been our distinct pleasure to offer quality house and office replacement windows in Houston and surrounding areas at fair prices.
- Replacement Windows of Katy and Houston has an A+ rating with the BBB and an A rating with Angies List.
- As a Family owned and operated business, We hold Honesty and Integrity very dearly to our hearts and beliefs. All of our associates are very deeply rooted in their Christian faith and believe that all people deserve the truth.
- The Best Fit for Your Houston House and Office Window Replacement Needs.
- For years our neighbors have looked to Replacement Windows of Katy for their window replacement in Houston. Check out our reviews on google for yourself.
- Houston Replacement Windows proudly offers high quality replacement windows, storm windows and vinyl from manufacturers around the country. With our large selection, we are able to offer you the right replacement window for your project at a competitive price.
- Here are some of the brands we offer for Houston.
- Milgard, Don Young, NT Window, Alside, Great Lakes
- We carry and install energy efficient, high quality house and office replacement windows in Houston, because they look great and reduce your energy bills in the ever changing weather, keeping you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- We're the local experts for Houston replacement windows.
- For replacement windows in Houston , you can rely on Replacement Windows of Katy.
- Our company offers very competitive prices for replacement windows, storm windows and vinyl windows in Houston. Owning new replacement windows has never been easier, we carry a variety of shapes, styles and sizes. Our windows are made of the finest materials, Including; Fiberglass, Vinyl, and Aluminum .
- There are many reasons to choose us for all of your Houston Replacement window needs. Whether you have old single pane aluminum windows or simply want a new and energy efficient look. We're here to meet your needs..
5 Window minimum purchase.
Our Google Reviews
5 out of 5 starsposted 7 months ago
They replaced around 8 or 9 windows on my house and everything was excellent. Chris came to the house and showed me various options and I ended up using two different types of window in the front and back of the house for HOA compliance. Pricing was about $2K less than other companies that had quoted me the same windows. The install crew was quick and got it all done with no issues. The only issue you could possibly have is that they have a minimum order requirement of 5 windows.
5 out of 5 starsposted 3 years ago
We just had all of our home windows replaced with Vista Panorama double pane windows. 19 windows total! We chose Replacement Windows of Katy because they are a Christian run business. The owner Dan came out to our house and was very informative about all the window options available. He brought sample windows to compare to each other. Dan was very fast with a quote and we didn't feel any kind of pressure at ANY time to make a decision to purchase. Once we decided to purchase the windows Dan sent out the actual installer that was going to install the windows to do the final measurements. On the install day, the installation crew showed up exactly when expected. The crew was very polite and professional. The job took less than 6 hours and you couldn't even tell they had been there because it was so clean inside and out! I would definitely recommend Replacement Windows of Katy for any window replacement, big or small! We love how our windows turned out! Thanks Dan!
5 out of 5 starsposted 2 years ago
These guys did a great job! We met with Dan a couple of times to talk about windows in general. He answered all of our questions. Sammy, the installer and his crew, were very efficient, honest and professional. Overall, it was a very low stress experience. We love the new windows!!
Chris & Sharon