Storm window installer serving Katy, TX
Do you have windows that are in need of replacement, but don’t want to necessarily exhaust your home improvement budget on it? At Replacement Windows of Katy, we totally understand. That’s we are happy to offer Don Young® premium storm windows to our customers in the Katy, Fulshear, and Houston area regions.
Storm windows are a great alternative to total window replacement. It is an effective, economical option to limit energy loss, protect against adverse weather, and fight noise pollution. Options such as tinted glass and solar screens are available.
Exclusive DYC technology makes storm windows a great option
Don Young storm windows available from Replacement Windows of Katy features exclusive technology by the manufacturer that makes installation and maintenance easy. DYC’s BiTrak™ designs feature two-track single-hung and single slider window systems. Their TriTrak™ designs feature three-track double-hung and double slider windows.
Storm windows are carefully installed on the exterior of your existing windows. Overall, storm windows provide protection, insulation, and a much more comfortable home environment.
Storm window features
Don Young’s premium storm windows offer the following great features:
- High-density Eco-Ban sealing weather stripping with Mylar fin on the entire window frame
- Composite slide latches for extra strength and durability
- Mechanical interlocks to prevent rattling and air/moisture filtration
- Tubular hollow frames are available for increased strength, stability, and rigidity
- Optional screens and tints to block harmful UV rays and improve energy efficiency
- Environmentally friendly powder coated finish that is durable and long-lasting
- Better air flow with standard Bettervue® improved viability screen
- Made-to-order custom sizes available
- Available finishes include Mill (unpainted aluminum), White, Tan, and Bronze
- Manufacturer’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
Why storm windows might be a choice you want to consider
Storm windows are a great option for home improvement projects for the following reasons:
- A much more budget friendly option than total window replacement
- Can be applicable to most windows, even older ones