As electric bills continue to rise, energy efficient replacement windows offer a great way to reduce your home’s utility bills. Window materials have steadily given way to new vinyl materials with impressive thermal designs and glazing that help your home stay cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
We understand that you expect value at a fair price. To ensure lasting quality, our replacement windows are built with thermally-fused, welded frames that ensure maximum strength .
Enjoy simplified living with virtually maintenance-free vinyl that is guaranteed not to rust, peel, or chip. In addition, our vinyl windows will never need painting.
Features of our Houston replacement Windows
- 100% custom made for your home
- All welded master frame and sash
- Aluminum reinforced sashes
- Slim, stream-lined frame design
- All windows meet or exceed stringent TDI codes
- Tilt-in sash
- Accessory grooves in frame
- Integral lift rails
- Integral interlocks
- Triple weather stripping
- Double-paned, 366 Cardinal brand LoE glass
- LoE coating for increased insulation and reduced UV rays
- Flush tilt latches
- Cam-action locking hardware
- Heavy-duty constant force balance system
- Available in white, tan, clay, or bronze
- Impact-resistant or hurricane glass available
Expert Houston Window Installation Makes the Difference for Your Window Replacement
The correct installation of your replacement windows is crucial to ensure that they are truly as energy efficient as possible. Since all of our installers have over 20 years of hands-on experience, you can trust that your new dual paned windows will be sized, placed, and sealed correctly the first time.